To our friends and family, our hearts go to all those affected by the current coronavirus pandemic. In these challenging times, we want you to know what we are doing to keep our facilities safe for you and our staff.
We are working on deep cleaning our facilities continually throughout the day for a safe and clean environment for our customers and employees.
Effective Wednesday, March 18th at 8 am
We will be altering our retail customer procedures to ensure the CDC recommended 6 feet social distancing is available to all customers and staff.
- All retail customer orders need to be by phone and can reach us at 505-246-2226 or 800-360-1007.
- We no longer will have customers inside our office, only staff will be allowed inside the office.
- Instead, we will have our customers call us to order and pick up directly on our shipping dock next door to our office.
- We highly recommend credit card pre-payment to have things move quicker and smoother for parts pick-up.
- We will set up chairs and tables to ensure all customers and our employees can keep 6 feet away from each other in our parking lot and shipping dock for parts pickup.
- Will call can still be ordered over the phone, just pre-payment will be required for us to pull the parts.
- If no prepayment, we can always quote and they can pay when they want to (subject to parts availability)
No Expectation That We Will Close
We are operating our normal hours of 8 am-5:30 pm M-F and 9 am-1 pm on Saturdays.
Auto repair shops and auto supply shops are typically considered “essential business” so we expect to stay open. This is subject to change based on any new state or local mandates.
No Changes to Delivery
We expect to deliver parts to Body Shops and Repair shops normally across New Mexico.
New Mexico Health Department Covid-19 Updates
Centers for Disease Control Covid-19 Updates